1992 Fantasy Seven-65 envelope (65,000 cu. ft) with 410 hours.
Needs some fabric replacement in lower-half. However, top-half has just 169 hours, making it a great project for someone with time and sewing experience.
- Manufactured in Canada, full US type certificate/airworthiness
- FAA Supplemental Type Certificate #SB750NE for operation over Cameron or Aerostar baskets
- High-strength nylon "HyperMax" fabric in top 3 panels (yellow) and parachute (blue) - 169 hours, factory replacement in 2000
- Standard nylon fabric in next 3 panels (blue) - 169 hours, factory replacement in 2000
- Standard nylon fabric in next 8 panels - 410 hours
- Nomex base panel and scoop (orange)
- Four-point carabiner hookup with stainless steel cables
- Just 2 lifetime owners; usually flown solo
- Sale includes: envelope w/ caribiners, bag, complete log book, airworthiness certificate, flight manual, maintenance manual
- Envelope thermistor wire & sensor NOT included
Could be a great competition balloon or weekend toy flown under your current basket!
Asking $1000 or make an offer!
Located in West Michigan.